As the Premier League season reaches its climax, clubs are already eyeing up potential transfer targets. For those competing in Europe next year, they’ll have the advantage of being able to attract the best players in the world. Meanwhile, teams fighting for survival or promotion will be looking to boost their chances by making key signings. Here are some of the potential mega-deals that could happen during the summer transfer window:
1. Christopher Nkunku to Chelsea: Nkunku is a versatile player who can shine across the front three, and he’s expected to join Chelsea this summer.
2. Harry Kane to Manchester United: Kane is facing an uncertain future with Tottenham and could join Manchester United to help them challenge for top honours.
3. Lionel Messi to Manchester City: While it may seem unlikely, the prospect of Messi joining City is not impossible – especially with Pep Guardiola at the helm.
4. Declan Rice to Arsenal: Rice is ready to take his talents to the next level and is reportedly being courted by Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal.
5. Jude Bellingham to Liverpool: After his impressive performances at the World Cup, Bellingham is ready for a move to one of Europe’s elite clubs, with Liverpool being the frontrunners.
6. Jordan Pickford to Tottenham: Tottenham may need a new goalkeeper to replace the ageing Hugo Lloris, and Pickford could be the man for the job.
7. Wilfried Zaha to Saudi Arabia: Zaha’s contract with Crystal Palace is up this summer, and while Arsenal has been linked with him in the past, a lucrative move to Saudi Arabia may be on the cards.
8. Ilkay Gundogan to Barcelona: With his contract at Manchester City expiring, Gundogan is being tipped for a move to Barcelona with the German star potentially being the perfect addition to the cash-strapped club.
9. Moises Caicedo to Arsenal: After being the talk of the January transfer window, Brighton’s Caicedo is expected to be on Arsenal’s radar again as the Gunners seek midfield options.
10. James Maddison to Newcastle: Newcastle could be planning a big summer in the transfer market, and Maddison, who is an attacking midfielder, could be just what they need to take things to the next level.
Original Post Link
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings